Basic classroom etiquette to follow
- Please remember that everyone is in class to learn.
- Focus conversations on the class topics.
- We strive to make class experiences pleasant for everyone involved and we expect our learners to participate respectfully, responsibly, and kindly in the class sessions and our online community.
- Avoid controversial topics that may cause adverse reactions such as topics related to politics, religion, race, sexuality, and other polemic issues.
- Learners who violate these terms may be at risk of being removed from the class and maybe at risk to not have access to future classes.
- Remember that group classes require group participation - please make sure you are giving everyone the chance to participate.