What is an "In Session" class?
Classes that are labeled with "In Session" are currently in session and have seats available. Next to the "In Session" classes, you'll find other classes that are closely upcoming with an hourly countdown until when the class starts.
Where can I join an "In Session" class?
There are 2 ways you can locate and join an "In Session" classes.
1. On the GetSetUp Landing Page
- On the landing page, you will find "In Session" classes that are currently in session.
- Next to the "In Session" classes, you'll find classes closely upcoming.
- The times on the classes reflect in your local timezone.
2. On the Classes Page
As you are filtering through classes on the Classes page, you will find the "In Session" tab that shows classes that fit your filter parameters and are "In Session".
How do I join an "In Session" class?
1. For a class that is labeled as "In Session", click the "Get In" button
2. Fill out the form with your name and email
3. Click "Let Me In" button
4. This will open up a GetSetUp browser window. When you are ready, press the "Launch Zoom" button
5. This will open up a browser window or Zoom window, depending on if you have the app installed on your device. You are now in class, enjoy!
Last Updated 10/16/2020