Congrats on booking your first class! Here are the reminders and notifications you'll receive leading up to your class date and time.
1. Booking Screen Confirmation
- This screen confirms that you have successfully booked a seat into your class.
- You can add this class as an event to your digital calendar by clicking the "Add to Calendar" button (This supports Yahoo, iCal, and Google calendars).
- The "Welcome Video" shown on this screen (and linked above under Video Overview) will walk you through what to expect from now until your class start time.
2. You'll receive an email confirmation with the class title, date, and time
(Example: GetSetUp: All About Sleep & Tips for Getting More class is confirmed for December 31, 03:30 PM)
- This email confirms that you have successfully booked a seat into your class.
- You have the option to add this class as an event to your digital calendar (Yahoo, iCal, and Google).
- When it's time to join your class, click the "Join Class" button. DO NOT click prior to 5 minutes before class.
- If you need to CANCEL or reschedule, the word "Cancel" below has a link in it that you can click to proceed with cancelling the class.
- If you DO NOT receive this email within 2 hours of your booking, please contact the Support Team.
3. If you book within 1 hour of the class start time, you'll immediately have access to the "Get In" button, so you can join class.
This button can be found on the GetSetUp Landing Page, Schedule Page, or Classes Page.
4. The morning of your class, you'll receive an email titled "Happening Today!"
- This email is your first reminder that your class is happening that day.
- There is an orange "Join Class" button for you to use when it comes closer to your class start time.
- There is the option to join via phone with the the information below the "Join via Mobile" title
- If you are needing to CANCEL, there is the word "Cancel" below "Join Class". Click that word "Cancel" to proceed with your booking cancellation.
5. 1 hour before class starts, you'll receive an email titled "1 Hour Reminder"
- This email has an orange "Join Class" button that you can click to join class. We suggest clicking the "Join Class" within 5 minutes of the start time.
6. After class notes
After class, you'll receive an email with notes from your Guide based on your class topic and specific mentions from your class session. The email will also suggest other classes based on your interests.