How to Cancel a Class From Your Schedule Page
1. Navigate to getsetup.io
2. Log in if you are not already logged in (See 1 in the screenshot below)
3. Click on 'Schedule' in the navigation at the left (See 2 in the screenshot below)
4. Click on the 'My Schedule' tab (See 3 in the screenshot below)
5. Click on the 'Cancel Class' link (See the red box in the screenshot below)
Proceed with cancellation.
How to Cancel a Class Through Email
1. Locate the booking confirmation email titled "Your Class is Confirmed"
2. Find the "Cancel" button in your email, and click it
3. By clicking the "Cancel" button, it will open up a separate browser window
4. Ensure you are canceling the correct class, and select a reason in the "Feedback" drop-down menu
5. Press "Submit" when you are ready to submit the cancelation.
6. Now you're ready to re-book your class for a time and date that best fits your schedule.
Rescheduling a Free Class
If it's a free class, you are good to book another class after canceling your previous booking.
Rescheduling a Paid Class
If it is a paid class, please reach out to Learner Support at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to transfer that credit to a new class.
How to Reschedule
After you have canceled your class by either clicking the "Cancel" button in your email, you can re-visit the class page and book another time slot.