How to Cancel a Class Through Email
1. Locate the booking confirmation email titled "Your Class is Confirmed"
2. Find the blue "Cancel" button in your email, and click it
3. By clicking the "Cancel" button, it will open up a separate browser window
4. Ensure you are canceling the correct class, and select a reason in the "Feedback" drop-down menu
5. Press "Submit" when you are ready to submit the cancelation.
6. Now you're ready to re-book your class for a time and date that best fits your schedule.
How to Cancel a Class Through Your GetSetUp Profile
1. Log into your GetSetUp account
2. In the top righthand corner of the page, click the downward facing arrow next to your name.
3. Find and click "My Profile"
4. In your "Upcoming Classes" section, find the class you need to cancel
5. Click the "Cancel" button next to the title of the class
6. Select the reason for canceling on the menu
7. Press the "Submit" button
8. You have now successfully canceled you class booking
Rescheduling a Free Class
If it's a free class, you are good to book another class after canceling your previous booking.
Rescheduling a Paid Class
If it is a paid class, please reach out to Learner Support at email@example.com in order to transfer that credit to a new class.
How to Reschedule
After you have canceled your class by either clicking the "Cancel" button in your email or GetSetUp profile, you can re-visit the class page and book another time slot.