Just booked your first class? This article covers what you need to know before joining your first GetSetUp class.
1. Charge your devices
You can use a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device to join a GetSetup class.
2. Check internet connection
Visit www.getsetup.io from your chosen browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer) and if our landing page appears, then you are connected to the internet.
3. Make sure your camera and microphone are working
If you are not able to check that your camera and microphone is working, please contact Learner Support.
4. Find a quiet space for class
Find a location where there is minimal background noise. This way you are able to focus and can participate in class without distraction.
5. Log into your GetSetUp Profile and click "My Schedule" button on sidebar
6. Locate your class, and click orange "Launch" button 5 minutes before class
- When you are ready, click the orange "Launch" button found within your GetSetUp email or Profile.
- There will be a countdown that shows up on your screen when arriving prior to the start time.
- Once the class is ready to start, you'll find a "Launch Zoom" button in the middle of your browser window.
- Click that button, and you are in class!