There are two ways to launch your GetSetUp class, from your GetSetUp Profile or from your pre-class email.
Launch from your GetSetUp Profile
1. Log into your GetSetUp Profile
2. Click the "My Schedule" button on the lefthand side of the screen
3. Click "My Schedule"
4. Locate your class, and click the orange "Launch" button
Launch from Pre-Class Email
1. Locate an GetSetUp email with your class title in the subject line
2. Click on the orange “Join Class” button in the email on the day of your class.
3. You will see a website that counts down the time until your class begins. It may also offer the chance to complete a survey. If you've already completed the survey, you don't need to do it again. Just wait for the countdown to finish.
4. Once the countdown has finished, you should see a page similar to this:
5. Click on "Launch Zoom". A pop up box may come up and ask if you want to launch zoom and you should allow it.
6. A small screen will appear that is loading the Zoom client. If it asks you whether you want to join using computer audio, click on yes/allow.
7. Once you are in the class (ie. if you can hear the guide speaking), you have successfully joined the class.