There are many factors that go into choosing a GetSetUp class to book. First, ask yourself what your goals are in taking a GetSetUp class. Do you hope to host a Zoom book club? Join and post on Instagram? Or simply chat with other dog lovers about your dogs?
1. Search for a class on the website. Here is an article that covers how to search and filter on the website.
2. Once you locate a class title that sounds interesting to you, click the class's title.
3. This will open up a class page with the following information for you to review.
- Class title
- About the guide
- Class reviews
- Class description
- Ability to share via email with your friends
- What the class will cover, how to participate, and things to keep in mind
- Dates and times of when the upcoming sessions will occur
4. Once you've found a class you'd like to register for. Sign into your profile or create a profile, and follow the instructions found in "How to Book a GetSetUp Class"