Using the Guide Dashboard
- You will need a login for the app: app.getsetup.io
- Once you are logged in, you should see the classes for today that you will be responsible to launch. You may need to toggle the All and Today choices to see more classes.
- Choose the class you wish to launch and click the launch button. If you don't see your classes, you may need to logout and then login again.
- Your browser will ask you to launch Zoom. Allow the Zoom client to launch.
- Once you are in the class, check for recording. If recording has started automatically, feel free to pause it until the class starts. There are some settings in Zoom that are critical for the recording of the class. See this article.
- You can disable the waiting room to make it faster for learners to enter. Click on Participants > More > Disable Waiting Room
- The class is ready to go live.
Here's a video that shows these steps: