Skip to main content
Miscellaneous FAQ Document
- Using Slack to get help
- Use the #i-need-help channel to alert Marge that you need help
- Make your question as clear as possible to make it possible to get immediate help ie, don’t just say I need help with today’s meeting, since there might have been dozens of meetings today
- How to enter a class prior to the time it begins: utilize our Support Dashboard "Zoom Link" section
- Delete cookies and cache
- Liz updates company Bio and Raghav puts class notes in the automated follow-up email
- Make sure you have backups of slide decks etc on your local hard drive.
- We have had instances of guide’s work being deleted. Please make sure to protect your folders and only share with authorized GSU personnel
- Best practice: create a folder on Drive for each class that contains only materials to be shared. Do not share your slide decks or other proprietary information.
- Send booking emails to trash, bypassing inbox Click here to read article