It is NOT required to have the Zoom app installed on your tablet/computer to participate in a GetSetUp class.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a video chat tool that you can access from your computer, tablet, or phone. It allows you to connect virtually through video and audio conferencing. GetSetUp uses the Zoom tool in order to teach live interactive classes.
Do I need Zoom to join a GetSetUp class?
It is NOT required to have the Zoom app installed on your tablet/computer to participate in a GetSetUp class. When you join class, it will open up a Zoom window in your browser.
When do I need the Zoom app installed?
- If you are using a smartphone to join a GetSetUp class and wish to join with both audio and video.
- If you are hosting a Zoom meeting on any device (tablet, computer, smartphone)
How to Download the Zoom App
1. Visit the Zoom "Download Center" page on their website: https://zoom.us/download
2. Select one of the downloads based on your needs
Zoom app for tablet/computer
iPhone (App Store) or Android (Google Play)
3. Open download and follow prompts
5. Open Zoom app on your device, and log-in or create account
Last Updated 10/13/2020