Just booked your first class? This article covers what you need to know before joining your first GetSetup class.
1. Charge your devices
You can use a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile device to join a GetSetup class.
2. Check internet connection
Visit www.getsetup.io from your chosen browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer) and if our landing page appears, then you are connected to the internet.
3. Make sure your camera and microphone are working
If you are not able to check that your camera and microphone is working, please contact Learner Support.
4. Locate GetSetup email with "Join Class" button
- You will receive 2 emails the day of your class that have the blue "Join Class" button in them
- They are sent from email@example.com
- If you are not able to locate the emails titled "Happening Today!" or "1 Hour Reminder", try the following
- Search in your "Spam" folders
- On Gmail, search in your "Promotions" folder
- If you are still not able to locate it, please contact Learner Support
5. Find a quiet space for class
Find a location where there is minimal background noise. This way you are able to focus and can participate in class without distraction.
6. Click "Join Class' button 5 minutes before class
- When you are ready, click the blue "Join Class" button found within your GetSetup emails.
- There will be a countdown that shows up on your screen when arriving prior to the start time.
- Once the class is ready to start, you'll find a "Launch Zoom" button in the middle of your browser window.
- Click that button, and you are in class!
Last Updated 10/8/2020