Here are some basic do's and don'ts while attending live classes
- Never share your passwords, bank details, or other personal information in sessions, with peers, or Guides to ensure there is no breach of privacy.
- Don’t share the password-protected Zoom meeting link.
- Use the most up-to-date version of the Zoom app.
- Be aware of your surroundings and what’s behind you when you are on camera—your Guide and other peer learners will be able to see it.
- Mute yourself until you are ready to speak.
- Take care when using the group chat feature as all participants will be able to read what you post.
- If you don’t want to provide your full name, you can input your first name only when logging into Zoom.
- Please do not screenshot or take photos of your Guide or other peer learners without their permission.
- If you come across any inappropriate content, conduct, or have an issue concerning privacy or safety during your session, contact GetSetup support and report it. Provide as much information as possible and GetSetup will investigate the issue.