GetSetup supports several refund policies. The refund policy is visible when you enroll, and depends on the type of class and the refund policy specified by the Guide.
These terms apply to all purchases:
- You can cancel and receive a full refund within 24 hours of purchase until the class begins.
- If the Guide cancels a class in advance, you will receive a full refund.
- If the Guide misses a one-time class, you will receive a full refund upon request.
- If the start time of a class is rescheduled, you will receive a full refund upon request.
- If part of a class is rescheduled, you will receive, upon request, a pro-rated refund based on the number of meetings that were rescheduled and that you did not attend.
- If the Guide doesn’t teach the number of meetings promised, you will receive a pro-rated refund upon request.
- If the Guide cancels a class in progress, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the percentage of meetings you paid for that were canceled.
- If you miss a class, you are not entitled to a refund. If you miss 3 consecutive classes without communicating with the Guide, you forfeit the class fee and the Guide may cancel the class. Learners, however, may be transferred to another available session at the Guide's discretion, and a recording may be available.
- If learners have not joined the meeting 10 minutes after the start time, the meeting may be canceled, at the Guide's discretion. This is considered a missed meeting and you are not entitled to a refund.
- Guides may transfer you to another section of the same class with your consent.
- Guides may provide larger refunds or credits at their discretion.
In addition, each purchase has a refund policy that defines automatic refunds if you choose to withdraw.
Flexible - Full refund until the class begins, then a pro-rated refund based on the number of class meetings that have occurred. All flexible schedule classes use this policy.
Moderate - Full refund within 24 hours of purchase or up to a week in advance of the class, then a 75% refund within the first week of the class.
Limited - Full refund within 24 hours of purchase or up to a week in advance of the class.
You will be charged weekly for the next week. You can stop future charges at any time. Refunds for past charges are at the Guide's discretion.