Reviews are a critical tool in helping learners decide which classes are right for them. They also helps to share feedback with Guides, so they can continually improve classes.
At GetSetup, all of our reviews are from learners who have actually taken the class reviewed. This is unlike many other educational sites that offer 'testimonials' that may or may not come from real customers. Our policy is to not alter learner reviews; instead, learners can update their reviews, and teachers can respond to reviews.
Tips for Learners
- Make sure to leave a written public comment, other learners find this most useful.
- Write reviews that are honest, polite, and constructive.
- Provide examples of what you liked and disliked in the class.
- For privacy reasons, photos should not include screenshots of any class posts, private learner, or guide messages.
- If you are not happy with the class, explain why and be as specific as possible.
- You can edit your review for up to a month after the class ends.